Want to know about business?
The Exploring Enterprise Programme may be the answer.
Exploring Enterprise Programme is for FREE for all eligible participants!
This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014-2020 Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme, the Department for the Economy, Enterprise Northern Ireland, and the Local Enterprise Agencies. It is also recognised that financial support is also received from various local councils.
To be eligible you must not be in education, employment or training… call us if you are unsure!
Is this for me?
EEP is a programme designed to assist those interested in learning more about business and business skills. Therefore, it is targeted at:
- For those interested in developing their skills, you will have the opportunity to work towards achieving an accredited CCEA Level 1 in Understanding Business Enterprise qualification to help improve your CV.
- For those interested in becoming self-employed, you will also have the opportunity to create different business ideas or even develop an idea you has been niggling at you for ages!
What should I expect if I join this programme?
EEP is made up of different elements:
- First one-to-one meeting – come and meet Melanie to discuss where you are and where you want to be.
- Then you attend training – 4 days in-house training (to achieve the CCEA qualification) on the theme of enterprise.
- Then you attend the workshops – 3 days in-house workshops and an opportunity to visit a local business – with a focus on your own business idea.
- And finally, there is mentoring support – up to 16.5 hour mentoring support once training has been completed – on any topic of your choice… from CV development, to researching your business plan, to developing a marketing strategy… it is up to you.
Dates: Recruitment for the next group commences April 2017. Training & Workshops will commence May 2017.
Mentor & Trainer: Melanie Fitzpatrick
Start and end times: 9.30am to 4.00pm.